Friday, August 1, 2014

Physics Photographer Project by Nelson’s Group.

You are required searching for and photographing your own reflection image. 



 I took photo because I can saw reflection of myself and some reason is because I’m boring.-Chin Chie


The love of beauty is the nature of women.- Fiona Loi


I took the photo to saw the reflection of me in the plane mirror.-Aeron Tan


I took a photo of myself on a rainy evening because I don’t know what else to do.-Emma Kath


The lid of the pot
I took the photo from it because it has a wide view. I can see the things that around me.-Chin Chie

Members of Group 6: Nelson’s Group
Group Motto: The first and most important step towards success is the feeling that we can succeed.
No.
Name
Remarks
1
AERON TAN
Group Leader
2
FIONA LOI JING WEN
Assitant GL
3
LING CHIN CHIE
Computer Captain
4
Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment