Monday, August 11, 2014

Physics Reflecting Writting by Emma Kath


When I first started learning physic, it was hard for me to understand most of the physic concepts. It took me quite long time to finally have interest in physic.

I started to find interest in physic when the teacher gave us group projects. I enjoyed doing my physics projects especially when we need to do it in group. I get to know my classmates better. Each time we submit our project before the due date, our teacher always reward us. By rewarding us every time after a project makes us more committed in doing our part to get the project done. By this way, we become excited to be rewarded. Hence, we will do the best we can.

I also liked the new and more effective learning way our physic teacher, Mr. Lim applied in class. The “flipped class” concept. I was really interested in that way of learning even when we just started to practice it in class. It is a new way and we have the chance to use the technology into studying field. It is a good way to learn physic since it makes the subject more arousing.

The challenging part for me is when we learned the electricity topic. I was totally not interested in that topic. I feel really down each time we have to do exercises on the electricity topic because it was my weak point. Then, since most of my classmates did well on the topic, I started to get jealous so I got help from some of my classmates. Slowly, I became better at it and understand it even more. It is good to have a healthy competition among my classmates.

Finally, I want to take this opportunity to thank our physic teacher, Mr. Lim Chuan Yang for always having patience teaching us and thank you also for giving us motivation from time to time. Although your motivation talk is very simple, but it made me realize I need to do some changes in my attitude and studies. Thank you.

Emma Kath
5TU 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment