Monday, August 18, 2014

Physics Reflecting Writting by Joseph Wong

When I first started learning physics, I thought that I would never be able to understand it and I might fail my physics subject in my SPM examination. Although I had referred to many physics reference books I have bought but I was still unable to understand it that time.  I found that somehow is quite difficult to understand those principle and formula. I never achieve even grade B for it, it is terrible. I used to give up my physic, as I feel bored and hard to understand the concept. However, I did not give up as I ask for helps from my friends who are good in physics and they will never refuse to teach me.

As the saying goes, practice makes perfect, I just kept on doing the past year questions and do as many physics questions as I could. From all the exercises I have done, I knew that the questions are almost the same and we need to always practice to master physics.

Besides, I also did take time to post the questions on lowyat forum on internet.Throught the study on internet ,make the Physics subject more interesting and fun . Those senior forumers were very willing to help me to solve the questions From their explanations, I could understand the questions and I’m able to solve those questions now.

The part I enjoy most in physics is the moment when you have solved a physics question. I find it interesting to get the correct answer and it feels like I have accomplished something big. I feel like want to do more physics exercises because it gives me the confidence to try. Besides, I also enjoy the moment when I have learnt something new. 

Joseph Wong 
5TU 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment