Friday, August 15, 2014

Physics Reflecting Writting by Aeron Tan


When I first started learning physics, I thought it is easy as ABC but when I study deep inside, I found that somehow is quite difficult to understand those principle and formula. I never achieve even grade B for it, it is terrible. I used to give up my physic, as I feel bored and hard to understand the concept.

However, as for the future dream career, physic is indeed. Meanwhile, I started to attract by physic is when I started to learn the chapter electronic and radiation. Besides, I also found out that my friends although weak in physic, but they are still did not give up and keep on study. When I saw such a behavior, I feel ashamed and started to think why should I give up?


Finally, I find it interesting when I get the correct answer. It feels like I had done something I never done it before and satisfied. It makes me more confident to keep learning physics and I feel their still has a hope. I started to enjoy the process of learning and I will try my very best to score an A for coming SPM.  

Aeron Tan
5TU 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment