Thursday, November 5, 2020

Physics Reflecting writing by Nur’atiqah Binti Moksen

 



When I first learning physics, I think this subject is very difficult. But, when I study again I think this subject is interesting because I can find out what happened to my environment. I also do not think that this subject has a lot of group work. For example, making water rockets, cluster houses and so on. But, I am still less interested in this lesson because I do not understand it. But, Mr. Lim still wants to guide us no matter what happens because Mr. Lim is very enthusiastic person. Mr. Lim also gave us a lot of homework so we could train ourselves by doing exercises.

The part I enjoy the most in physics is when we do projects in groups. Therefore, we can know the meaning of working with each other. Not only that, when we do group work we will easily talk to each other. At the same time, the relationship between us will become closer. Especially when we launch our water rockets. I like to see the rocket fly in the sky. I like playing with that water rocket too even though it is difficult for me to pump it. 

Nur’atiqah Binti Moksen 

4TU 2020 



No comments:

Post a Comment