Thursday, July 31, 2014

Physics Reflecting Writting by Jin Zong


When I first started learning physics, I thought that I would never be able to understand it and I might fail my physics subject in my SPM examination. Although I had referred to many physics reference books I have bought but I was still unable to understand it that time. However, I did not give up as I ask for helps from my friends who are good in physics and they will never refuse to teach me.

As the saying goes, practice makes perfect, I just kept on doing the past year questions and do as many physics questions as I could. From all the exercises I have done, I knew that the questions are almost the same and we need to always practise to master physics.

Besides, I also did take time to post the questions on lowyat forum on internet. Those senior forumers were very willing to help me to solve the questions. From their explanations, I could understand the questions and I’m able to solve those questions now.


The part I enjoy most in physics is the moment when you have solved a physics question. I find it interesting to get the correct answer and it feels like I have accomplished something big. I feel like want to do more physics exercises because it gives me the confidence to try. Besides, I also enjoy the moment when I have learnt something new. For example, it is very interesting to learn about some of the physics examples that can be used in our daily lives like the free fall concept and momentum.  

Chong Jin Zong
5TU2 013

No comments:

Post a Comment