Thursday, July 31, 2014

Physics Reflecting Writting by Wendy Lim


Physics is anything happen naturally around us. Physics is common sense. Physics is everything. Physics is a fun and special world. Physics need logical thinking. When I first started learning physic, I cannot understand the concept and theory of physics. Besides, I also cannot remember all the formulae. Furthermore, I also do not know need use which suitable formulae when doing physics questions. When I first started learning physics, I felt helpless and wanted to give up even want to change class.

         The part I enjoy most in physics is when teacher give us physics assignment. My first project is to build a barometer. This project had been done with my classmates. This is the first time we build useful artifact by ourselves. The barometer is using to measure the amount of air pressure. It is useful in our life because it can determine the weather whether is raining or sunny. This project made me started to like physics. I learn about Chapter 3 Force and Pressure from this project.
   
        Apart from that, I also had done scrapbook with title of Specific Latent Heat. I had learnt the phenomenon of specific latent heat, activities that can show specific latent heat, applications of specific latent heat and uses of specific latent heat in our everyday life. This project had able me to gather information to develop the concept of it and reinforce a fact or concept. Besides, this project is done in group work too.
        Other than that, we had also done scientific photograph project. This project made us enjoy in it and tried do our best for it. This project not only fun and creative, it also helps us to learn deeply about chapter 5 Light for form 4. 
        Scientists have made many new discoveries because new technologies have allowed them to see objects that are either very small or very distant. Therefore, we also had done interesting project about Inventions of Laptop. This project able we to know that invention is difficult or even just a moment that make the inventor got the idea. Moreover, we had also done a mind maps to help us more easier to study and understand physics. Next, we had also inventing a simple hydrometer by ourselves. This project not only helps us understand the concept, it also helps us in our exam even in our life too.

       I am happy to have a great physics teacher gave us creative and interesting physics assignment that will help us able to understand concept and theory of physics, learn more, want to know more about it and it also helps us work in group and cooperate done it perfectly. I felt successful and world is wonderful when done physics project and I love physics now.

-Wendy Lim
5TU 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment